Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe – Step By Step Guide :-One pot is all that is required to make this Tuscan white bean soup, which is ready in thirty minutes and is ideal for meal preparation. Not only is it vegan and gluten-free, but it is also packed with protein and would go wonderfully with some rustic bread that is also gluten-free.
Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe – Step By Step Guide
You only need one pot to make this Tuscan white bean soup. It’s ready in 30 minutes and is great for making ahead of time. It’s gluten-free, vegan, and full of protein. You can dip it in some homemade (gluten-free!) bread.
There are two cups of soup, bread, and red pepper flakes.
I know I say this about every Fall recipe I post, but this Tuscan white bean soup is going to be made over and over again all season.
I love soups and meals that only need one pot, and this is no different. The meal is full without making you feel sluggish, and it’s very simple to make while still tasting great.
Cannellini beans, carrots, kale, celery, and a lot of herbs like oregano and thyme are used in this dish. Add more fresh herbs, like parsley or basil, if you have them on hand. They taste great on top too!
All kinds of people love it, and it’s great for making ahead of time for the week. Really want to go all out with Fall flavors? It goes great with one of my apple pie bars for dessert.
- 3 15 ounce cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery diced
- ⅓ cup white wine I used pinot greige
- 2 cups chopped kale stems removed, finely chopped
- 2 ½ – 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth see notes
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper or to taste
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes omit if you don’t like spice
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried oregano
Also See :- S’mores Brownies – Step By Step Guide
- Chopping the onion very finely and placing it in a large pot or Dutch oven along with the oil is the first step in the preparation process.
- After it has started to turn a light brown cooler, add the carrot, celery, and garlic to the vegetable mixture. Continue to sauté the vegetables for around ten minutes more in order to allow them to become more soft and to acquire a small browning. A significant amount of taste is added as a result of the browning process!
- The white wine should be added after approximately five to seven minutes, and the cooking process should be continued until the majority of the liquid has evaporated.
- After adding all of the additional ingredients, with the exception of the kale (for more information regarding the amount of broth, see the notes section because there is a range, but I recommend beginning with 2 and a half cups), carefully combine all of the ingredients.
- After it has reached a boil, you should cover it and reduce the heat to a low setting. Allow fifteen minutes for the temperature to rise.
- Following the removal of the bay leaves from the soup, roughly two and a half to three cups of the soup should be poured into a blender. Combine until it is completely free of any lumps.
- Return to the saucepan, and give it a nice swirl to ensure that everything is well distributed. In the event that it is too thick, you may either add more broth or wait until it reaches the desired consistency before proceeding.
- Allow the mixture to boil for a few minutes after you have finished adding the chopped kale. This will allow the kale to wilt and become more tender. The tastes should be tried, and any necessary alterations should be made. In general, I like to season my food with a pinch of salt and pepper, as well as a few drops of lemon juice.
- The dish can be served warm as it is, or it can be served with a thick bread crust for dipping. Have a good time!
- Serving: 1BOWL /
- Calories: 221KCAL /
- Carbohydrates: 25G /
- Protein: 15G /
- Fat: 5G /
- Saturated Fat: 1G /
- Potassium: 198MG /
- Fiber: 14G /
- Sugar: 1G /
If you like this article Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe – Step By Step Guide please share your friends and family members.