Fast Italian No Knead Ciabatta Bread- Step By Step Guide :- A one-bowl Italian Ciabatta Bread that requires no kneading and is easy to make. In just two hours, you will be able to have homemade bread for either lunch or dinner. This is the ideal accompaniment to your preferred soup or stew, or even with a slice of prosciutto!
Fast Italian No Knead Ciabatta Bread- Step By Step Guide
Ciabatta bread is a sort of Italian bread that you can make at home using a basic process. Ciabatta bread is a form of bread. The bread is ideal for dipping or serving as an appetiser, and it is wonderful for both. The food is absolutely irresistible.
- ¾-1 cup + 1 tablespoon water lukewarm (divided)
- ½ teaspoon honey (or granulated sugar)
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 cups + 3 tablespoons all purpose flour (or bread flour) (divided) (273 grams total)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- The yeast, honey, and a half cup of water should be mixed together in a small bowl before going into the oven. After it has been allowed to set for a period of five minutes, stir it while it is sitting.
- After the flour has been placed in a large bowl, a well should be created in the middle of the bowl following the placement of the flour. A half cup of water and the yeast mixture should then be poured to the well. The well should be filled with the mixture. When you have a dough that is quite wet, you should add the remaining quarter cup of water one tablespoon at a time until you have reached the desired consistency.
- It is recommended that the water be added in increments of one tablespoon if the mixture is too dry. Next, add the salt to the mixture, and then use a wooden spoon to whisk the ingredients together at this point. After the ingredients have been almost completely combined, the salt should be added. Not only is the dough going to be sticky, but it is also going to be malleable. It is suggested that one and a half tablespoons of flour be sprinkled on top of the dish before serving.
- It is recommended that the dough be allowed to rise for one and a half hours by covering it with a large tea towel, placing it in a warm spot that is free of drafts, and allowing it to rise. This will allow the dough to rise.
- A half teaspoon of flour should be put over a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. The baking sheet should then be placed in the oven. A temperature of 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) should be set for the oven before it is used.
- It is important to proceed with caution and make certain that the floured surface of the dough remains on top of the baking sheet while you are in the process of transferring the dough from the bowl to the baking sheet that has been prepared. It is possible to use a spatula to mould the dough into a loaf that is oblong in shape. This can be accomplished.
- The meal should be baked for around twenty to twenty-five minutes after the baking sheet has been placed on the middle shelf of the oven. Before the dish is sliced and served, it should be transferred to a wire rack as soon as possible. This will ensure that the dish has cooled completely before being sliced and served. Enjoy yourself very much!
TO CREAT VAPOUR
- During the time that the oven is being preheated, lay an empty cake pan in the bottom of the oven. Then, add four to five ice cubes or a cup of extremely hot water to the cake pan. Finally, place the baking sheet with the bread dough on the middle shelf.
- Calories: 998kcal |
- Carbohydrates: 203g |
- Protein: 35g |
- Fat: 4g |
- Sodium: 2342mg |
- Potassium: 496mg |
- Fiber: 13g |
- Sugar: 3g |
- Calcium: 38mg |
- Iron: 12.1mg |
If you like this article Fast Italian No Knead Ciabatta Bread- Step By Step Guide please share your friends and family members.